Tuesday, October 19, 2010

::DM - Day I::


JENNY POLANCO









AMERICAN AIRLINES TIMELINE COLLECTION





SULLY BONELLY - "MUSA"













Pictures By Nathalia Medina ©

Dominicana Moda just started. First of all, I want thanks the staff of iCamp that helped me get the Press Pass for the whole week and gave me the opportunity to take pictures.
Ok, so back to fashion… after fighting and pushing to get a good spot to take pictures, the Inaugural Show began with the two Dominicans designers Jenny Polanco and Sully Bonelly, and a special presentation of American Airlines Timeline Uniforms.
I totally loved Jenny’s collection; the fabric textures and color palette where exquisite and the designs even though they were very classy, as Jenny always does, at the same time were very sophisticate.

Mr. Bonelly gave us a great diversity of prints and color; animal prints, psychedelic textures, geometrics and color blocking. There were very easy to wear silhouettes for everyday women. 

Today, for the second day, I'm getting ready for a “Trends Conference” by Alex LanFranco; a teacher from Istituto Marangoni Paris, and a long day with all the International Designers' collections. 
There is more to come, Stay tuned!!
xoxo


**NOTE: All pictures are taken by me, Nathalia Medina. All the rights reserved. If you're going to use it please put me on the credits and relink this blog. THANKS!
**NOTA: Todas las fotos son tomadas por mi, Nathalia Medina. Todos los derechos reservados. Si vas a utilzarlas porfavor ponerme en los creditos y re-enlazar este blog. GRACIAS!
Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...