Monday, October 25, 2010

::DM - Day VI::



Last day of fashion week. 
Saturday was full of joy, the Children Showcase was so cute and so much fun. 
When the kids walked down the runway, everybody smiled. 
I love "Piquinini" sweet little girl full of color  who wants to be coquette in her own way.....
 On the other hand, "Blue Island" presented a navy/sailor collection; 
the classic red, blue and white and lot of stripes... which I enjoyed a lot.
Also, I want to congrats all those little models... 
they were fantastic!

**NOTE: All pictures are taken by me, Nathalia Medina. All the rights reserved. 
If you're going to use them please put me on the credits and relink this blog. THANKS!

**NOTA: Todas las fotos son tomadas por mi, Nathalia Medina. Todos los derechos reservados. 
Si vas a utilzarlas porfavor ponerme en los creditos y re-enlazar este blog. GRACIAS!

Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|


  1. One of the kids up there kinda looks like Anna Russo don't you think? :)


I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...