Sunday, December 12, 2010

:: Fiera dell' Artigiano::

IMG_2679
IMG_2687
IMG_2686
IMG_2690
IMG_2694
IMG_2696
IMG_2700
IMG_2702


IMG_2677

IMG_2714

"Artisans at the Trade Fair is an event unlike any other in the world: a meeting opportunity to discover and embrace the traditions and the work culture of over a hundred Countries, in a festive and lively atmosphere, allowing to come into direct contact with the artisans."***

Fiera dell'Artigiano, is the biggest trade fair in Milan. Yesterday, I got the opportunity of visit the event ( my first time!!) and totally loved the fair. It was so big, we didn't have the time to see everything but my favorites halls were the more exotic places, like Asia and Latin American. 
Food, furniture, clothing, accessories, drinks, music and decoration all over the place. 
Definitely, my next trip has to be at one of this places ... maybe Peru or India ... 
hum... my New Year's resolution, what do you think?


Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...