Sunday, December 5, 2010

::My First Cold Days::

IMG_2442

IMG_2445

IMG_2446

IMG_2448

IMG_2451

IMG_2456

IMG_2467

IMG_2469

IMG_2477

IMG_2504

Back in Milan. I need to admit that I kind of missed it.
Saturday was a great day; I had brunch with my dear friend Ante (he's going to kill me, because  I haven't posted a picture with him... oops, next time, Honey!)... the american breakfast was delicious, yummy!!!.
Then, we went to the Center, to check out the new Gap and Banana Republic's flagship...(nothing special caught my eyes... !) and later on, I took a tour with Martha, her mom and my friend Juli's mom, around Milan: Tiscinese, Naviglio, Brera... my favorites places in this city.
Hope you enjoy the pictures... 
Have a nice sunday everybody!

Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...