Tuesday, April 26, 2011

::Easter Break::



I spent my Easter Break at the Garda Lake. 
I went to Lazise for New Year's Eve, but this time the town look so much better; it was warmer, the shops were opened and a lot of people were enjoying themselves. 
Also, it was the first time I use my camera outside of Milan,  so you can imagine how many pictures I took that it was so hard to pick  just a few. As well, we took a little one day trip to Verona; even thought  I went with my mom last year, I still thinks it's a very magical city.
I had a blast with my "dominican-living in Italy-family"... 
we're not "blood related", however we're heart related... 
so it's even more special.
I'll show you all of them in my next post.
Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I WANT THAT PASTA!!!!!
    and I love the food photos and all of the photos are amazing!

    lovely! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photography!

    -Winnie

    http://winniereally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...