Saturday, April 9, 2011

::Graphic Summer::

IMG_2233
IMG_2098
IMG_2194
IMG_2093
I bought this t-shirt from the menswear department(the brand? I've not idea, because I bought it in a department store last year when I was back home). I felt in love of the print, so I cut out a little bit the neckline and the back, making a braid effect. 
Today, I finally had the time to wear it with this wonderful 30 degrees sunny day.
How is been your weekend so far?

PS. Have you seen how beautiful the Tommy Hilfiger's logo in the belt?.... 
Embossed in the leather.
I found it so chic.

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog!!! love

    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous top. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now for studded denim shorts from runway dreamz if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...