Friday, November 11, 2011

::Apologize Letter:



I've been the worst blogger ever... I'm so so sorry guys! I have not a big excuse just that I've been working at Videoracconti (a very important italian communication and pr agency), as well I'm developing my new jewelry collection for The Key Item .. so there has been so little time for my personal blog ... again, I apologize and I will promise to do better !

I'm leaving you with this editorial I found it in Fashion Gone Rogue which I loved .. the colors and environment caught my attention right away, so I wanted to share it with you.

wish you all a happy weekend!
xx


Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...